OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE FREE BABY FORMULA SWEEPSTAKE
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE FREE BABY FORMULA SWEEPSTAKE
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
- Eligibility: The MyOrganicFormula.com Free Baby Formula Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of MyOrganicFormula and/or its affiliates, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is soley sponsored by MyOrganicFormula.com (“Sponsor”). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Site.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period:The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM PT on September 15, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on October 31, 2016(the “Entry Period”). The Entry Period is limited in total to 46 Days.
- How to Enter: Visit myorganicformula.com and fill out the entry form. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.
- Drawings: On October 31st, 11:59:59 PM PT sponsor will select one Prize winner in a random drawing of all entries received during that 46 Days registration time. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within seven (7) business days of a drawing.
- Potential Winner Requirements: Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential in writing within seven (7) business days of the drawing. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within (7) seven days. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the documents on his/her behalf. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received.
- Prizes:One (1) winner will receive one (1) case each containing six (4) units of choosen Formula. The approximate retail value of the grand Prize is $2200. A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Monthly Prize winners will be required to provide their Social Security Numbers for tax-reporting purposes and must complete a Form W-9. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- General Conditions:In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability:By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property (unless prohibited by law). You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Finally, you agree to assume all liability for any damage or injury caused by, or claimed in connection with, participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt or use of any prize.
- Disputes:Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Delaware. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Delaware.