Babylove Bio Organic 3-Grain Mash
The Babylove organic cereal 3-grain is an important component of a balanced diet of the baby. With its delicate natural cereal grain flakes, the corn mash can be used in many ways and can be refined into a milk-free cereal fruit porridge or a milk slurry. The inner pouch ensures optimal protection.
- Organic ingredients
- Suitable from 6 months on
- Mix with water, formula or breast milk
- NO added sugars
- NO artificial flavors, color or preservatives
- Vitamin B1 for nervous system function
- Easy to prepare
100% whole-grain flour* (oatmeal flour*, barley flour*, spelt wheat flour*), thiamine (vitamin B1)
Contains barley and barley products
Contains spelt and dried fruit
- Boil 3.4 oz. filtered water and 3.4 oz. formula or cow's milk*. Cool liquids to approximately 122.
- Add 5 Tbsp. of cereal to a bowl and stir in cooled liquids.
- Stir for approximately 1 minute until desired texture is achieved.
- Let cereal sit until desired temperature is reached.
Liquid and cereal amount can be varied based on your child's needs or preferences. Please keep in mind: thicker foods can pose a chocking risk to young children.
*It is not recommended this cereal be prepared with cow's milk until your baby is at least one year old.
STORAGE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Babylove Bio Organic 3-Grain Mash is free of preservatives, which is why we recommend making a fresh serving of cereal for each snack time. Prepared cereal should be consumed within 24 hours of mixing. Cereal should be kept in a cool, dry place and stored in an airtight container. Use cereal within 3-4 weeks of opening to ensure freshness.
Please note: baby cereal should not be offered as replacement for breast milk or formula. Until a baby is receiving all of his or her nutrients from solid food, regular feedings of formula or breast milk must be maintained.